What's new at Mozegear?  
Introducing the Pip and the Papi
Phantom Power in a whole new way!

post-9519-0-67785800-1429057080_thumb.jp

The Pip
Tiny Phantom Power Module
The Pip will available towards the end of June.
It will retail for $199

post-9519-0-58537600-1429057110_thumb.jp

The Papi
Pre-Amp with Phantom Power

The Papi will be available around the end of August-beginning of September
It will retail for $469

For more information, go to www.mozegear.com

Although this is very late, I wanted take time to thank everyone for their support.  For companies who present their products, NAB comes like a whirlwind and then it's done.  However I want to say it has become my favorite time of the year.

John it was awesome getting to know you at the Ramps party.  I have appreciated your wealth of knowledge on JW for years so it was really good to sit and talk with you.  Rado it was good seeing you again and hearing your insight.  Jose it was great to finally meet you.

And thanks to Jeff who took time out to spend with us.  What fun it is to share the passion of audio production.

Thanks guys  :)

If it's cool with Conrad then it's cool with me!

phil p

Hi Phil,

Conrad is a man of many talents.  We had such a good time working with him at NAB and came to appreciate his knowledge on so many things (with a great sense of humor to boot).  

BTW, the PIP size is about 3" x 1.75" x 1" and the PAPI is 3.25" x 1.25" x 1.75".  Although they are small, they are very durable.  The body is basically one machined piece of aluminum with a top and battery door.   The NAB versions had labels but we will have them laser etched for production.  These should survive the semi truck test instead of just a truck test.

I look forward to getting your opinion on both.

I slipped away from the Zaxcom booth to say hello and thank you to Mozegear for the AWESOME gift I won at the RAMPS Party during NAB. 

Here are the two observations I made:

1. They make INCREDIBLE products. I have no idea how the hell they fit so many functions in their little boxes! Absolutely blown away with their TC products and cannot wait to play with the Pip and Papi!

2. They are an even MORE incredible team. They made me feel like part of the family within moments of saying hello. Everyone was positive and just excited to be there. If everyone could be in "sync" with their energy, this world would be a better place! See what I did there?? ;)

Thank you again for the RAMPS gift. You have absolutely made a customer and advocate out of me.

~Thomas Popp

Thanks everyone.  To say I enjoyed spending time with all of you at NAB is an understatement.  It's like the holidays with friends and family.  I look forward to it all year!

I am hoping to be able to get away after the PIP and PAPI are out.  Then I can visit you guys in your hometowns and you can test the new products.  We may even have some newer products to introduce.  (You never know...) 

Conrad is one of everyone's fave soundies in SF, a very widely talented and experienced engineer (way beyond just audio) and very funny.  Good choice for yr booth!

Are your new mic products shipping now?

Was there ever a production version of the fabric "sleeve" for the TIG Q28?

phil p

Hi Phil,

The PIP and PAPI are not shipping.  We are hoping to have the PIP ship in about 6-7 weeks.  The PAPI will probably be August.

I am assuming you are talking about the little fabic pouch with Velco that I sent you for the Q?  We have had some good feedback on the test pouches.  We are open to thoughts on that?

Ya Conrad is da best...... At NAB Isaw the timecode boxes..... bought 2.... should be here today

Thanks David.  We love to hear that and I also look forward to hearing what you think when you have had a chance to use them.

Since we have had such a great response, we are a bit backordered, so for those reading this... Thanks for your support!  

My thought about the TIG pouches is that you should make them!  Mine is kind of falling apart, unravelling, but it was a test version and I assume the production version will be better.  It's a great idea--means that you don't have to gak up the little thing with velcro (keep the legends readable), and protects it my kit with the other TC boxes.

philp

I slipped away from the Zaxcom booth to say hello and thank you to Mozegear for the AWESOME gift I won at the RAMPS Party during NAB. 

Here are the two observations I made:

1. They make INCREDIBLE products. I have no idea how the hell they fit so many functions in their little boxes! Absolutely blown away with their TC products and cannot wait to play with the Pip and Papi!

2. They are an even MORE incredible team. They made me feel like part of the family within moments of saying hello. Everyone was positive and just excited to be there. If everyone could be in "sync" with their energy, this world would be a better place! See what I did there?? ;)

Thank you again for the RAMPS gift. You have absolutely made a customer and advocate out of me.

~Thomas Popp

It was great spending time with you.  

The size of all the products are dictated by the size of the batteries and connectors.  As the battery possibilities get smaller in the future, then ...  We can only dream.

Are you talking about the sticker that the tigQ28 is wrapped in?

Hey Rado,

One of the challenges of "small" is the space for the instruction panel  (which I am sure you will agree with).   We had a couple of sleaves made of elastic with velcro on the back.  That way the information can be accessed.  We sent out a few and then got so busy with the PIP, PAPI, NAB... that I didn't get the others out.  I will drop one in the mail tomorrow.  I will warn you that the design is probably good, but they are prototypes and a little rough (or in this case they ravel) around the edges.