Presenting Whitney and Becky Ince

al mcguire

This is really a jwsound story. Years ago when I first joined jwsound I saw that the closest regularly posting member was Whitney Ince in Savannah. One day  I made a cold call to him and we chatted. As time went by Whitney would stop in Jacksonville when he was passing through and we would do lunch.  We started working together and despite the 30+ year difference in ages we became close friends and I have learned as much from him as he has from me. Hunter and I were honored to be invited to his wedding in Savannah this weekend. I first met Becky at her wedding and she stole the show with her joy, she is a sweetie and Whitney is a lucky man to have found a  true soul mate. Congratulations to Becky and Whitney Ince.

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 7.09.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 7.11.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 7.12.45 PM.png

Thank You Al for the great pictures and post. You have been a great friend and mentor to me over the years. You taught me that being a sound mixer is so much more then just turning a knob and how to remain calm no matter what. To many more years of collaboration together.