Why haven't we seen this?

Needed: Professional Craftie with Gear and Supplies

We're producing an award-ready feature based on my partner's experiences in college so far. Think "Twelve Angry Men" meets "Sleepless in Seattle" meets "Finding Nemo". But better.

We've already got a DP attached with plenty of TV and corporate experience, and will be shooting on a red camera made by Nikon. Our sound guy has the same great equipment he uses for big-name cover bands in clubs. We'll be shooting over two weeks in various apartments downtown, with some possible outdoor scenes depending on weather and crowds.

We need a craft service person who's done feature films. Professional quality, flexibility, and a cooperative attitude are essential. Please provide sample menus, photos of recent meals, and nutritional analysis. Our leading lady -- who is really cute -- thinks she might be allergic to gluten. Wine and beer would be good, if you're not going to ask for ID.

Everybody is contributing as a labor of love. But we'll have lots of fun during the long shoot days (did we mention we need at least three meals per shoot day?) and you'll get an INDB listing when we finish. And it can lead to bigger things!

feel free to post this to Craigslist LA...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

There may be an "I" in "interesting munchables", but there is no "I" in Team, which is why I quit asking for money a long time ago- though I will be late, and smell a bit like the floor of last night's bar, and my kids will be joining me.  ...but they'll do the cooking!    Can we have a ride? 

with love, and in joyful hope that you pick me,

aspiring inert newbie

ps - ...where do we get that wine and beer?  Might be good to secure that right away....