Wireless bell and light system

PortaBell

portabell.thumb.jpg.57a5442a7ac3f1585aa2

Portabell wireless bell and light system for the motion picture industry.
Their primary function is to notify personnel of appropriate times to enter a film studio or location site. This is accomplished by the use of the six-inch bell and three flashing LED lights, built in to each PortaBell

Thanks for your interest in PortaBell,

John Irwin

PortaBell website for more details and contact information

1-416-931-0785

I am presently on a shoot with (8) portabell units.  they function well and make a difference.  only suggestion I would make is another colour for blocking.  when you have long blockings and long scenes,  crew members without walkies have no idea which is which and make noise regardless.  if one had another colour for blocking,  they would know that they could keep noise to "a dull roar" and know that the red light is for rolling. a compact unit,  for lifts,  perhaps light only,  would be a help.  sometimes,  a scissor lift is changing location but is out of range of the light and the lift is drowning out the bell.  

I had made an inquiry about purchasing but was told it was rental only.  perhaps the u.s. market is different.