Need upload help in SF area

Bash

Here is a bit of a test to see if JWS can get me out of trouble!!!!!

I am on vacation in California with my wife. Its a long story which I wont bore you with, but I have some B roll picture files that need to be sent to London asap for IPS TV (its the B roll for the Sonosax IV). The connection in our cabin in Calistoga is so slow as to be useless - it can just about send an email. We are about to drive (leaving in about an hour) to San Francisco (well, most likely Palo Alto) to drop off a rental car, and then to Newark to collect an RV. I would really like to get this file deilivered to our editor in London asap, so......

Is there anyone in the SF area who might be able to make a copy of my 7Gig (yes, its a 7Gig video file) and then upload/send it via YouSentIt or Wetransfer or whatever? I have it on a stick so we could drop in, copy, and get away fast, so as to not leave my wife bored, and I can give you an email address to get it to.

Please email me direct on sb@simonbishop.com, or text me (be warned, its a UK cell number) on +447836345092.

Many, many, thanks in advance.

Simon B, still thinking about IPS TV even when I am on holiday!!!!!