bag w/power distro from NP1

Fritz

this most recent gig I used Sony L type batts for the SD633 and changed 9v for the rcvrs. PITA and wasteful. K-Tek bag.

But after reading a bit here, looking for some input with regard to an NP1 and distro for 4 UCR411, 2 T4s, DPA4017 on a stick, and an SD633.

I would probably still have the L batts for b.u..  Thinking an Orca 30 & harness with the NP1 on my back.

Looking for methods/gear to accomplish the distro, etc.  What kind of time could I expect from distro and compared to 9v for the UCRs?

I use an NP1 into a little shoe.  Out of the shoe comes a normal flying hirose.  I plug that hirose into one leg of a y-splitter cable.  The base of the Y goes to the mixer, so that's always powered no matter what happens.  The other leg goes into one of these:

http://www.audioroot.fr/product/vmdbox-hrs/

The outputs of that supply whatever else I'm powering, which at the moment is two Lectro SRa receivers.  The audioroot box allows me to quickly turn the radios on or off, and the switch is protected (like putting a car into reverse gear) so it can't be knocked accidently.

Edited by Lancashire soundie