jws slow loading on MBP and iphone

Matthias Richter

Sorry, I don't have any explanation for your slow down. Everything seems to be functioning properly and I have had no reports of problems or errors, etc.

I'm sure you've done all the normal things, logged out, logged back in, maybe empty the cache, re-start your browser and so forth. You might try using a different browser (and even a different computer if you have it) on the same connection and see what happens. Additionally, if you get the chance to log in from a friend's computer on a different connection, that might help us figure out what's going on.

• 3 months later...

It is very upsetting to hear about this, but I haven't locked anything and there isn't anything I can do to UN-lock. I will look into this issue with both IPS (the forum platform software provider) and my hosting server and hopefully will have some answers soon. Hang in there, I don't want to lose my German sound buddies!

Since the only 2 reports (so far) are coming from the same city, it suggests that the signal path is responsible, where page requests to certain parts of the network are routed through servers that are overloaded or failing, meaning it's a geographically isolated and probably temporary issue.

36 minutes ago, Laurence said:

Since the only 2 reports (so far) are coming from the same city, it suggests that the signal path is responsible, where page requests to certain parts of the network are routed through servers that are overloaded or failing, meaning it's a geographically isolated and probably temporary issue.

Cologne and Berlin are different cities and its been like this since 3 month now. As said - any other site loads pretty quick.