TRX900/STA100 not seeing audio

enginufuk

Hi, I ended up renting a TRX900/STA100 and seem to not to be able to get any audio in. Obviously they are closed. I was in a rush so skipped a quick run through on the site. Has been on manual for a while now and don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Setup: Feeding a RX200 from TRX900 with STA100 adapter. XLRs to ta5 cable used. TC works. Reception fine. It appears as RX/TX talking each other as it should. (if I make any changes on TRX I see it/get warning on RX)

Problem: I'm not seeing any audio signal on TRX900 screen. 

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,

Engin.

I have a TRX900 and a STA 150. I was having the same issue tonight. I was looking to use it as a stereo Recorder for a live show from the board. I shut off the TX and just set it to Stereo and Record. I sent Tone out bus 1&2 on my Maxx and adjusted the volume pots on the STA150 but couldn't visually see any signal... Kinda weird... I have both 1k and 2k filters off... 

Yes. Even though he said he fixed it with cleaning the contacts its always good to make sure it did not get changed back to adc international by mistake and not the appropriate sta100 / sta150 setting. I to have had it where the contacts are not fully seated and loose connection. Always make sure the scrrws are tight but don't over tighten. You may strip the screws.