osa

zaxmote display information

just got my zaxmote setup up and running. curious to know if zaxmote users have a screen that looks like this 1st pic attached? when i am using my app, all i see are the plus and minus keys, no gain or frequency readings (as shown in 2nd pic attached). i can make all adjustments but i have to look at the receivers to see. it's almost as if my app needs updated but i dont see an update available. is it my dinosaur iphone 4s that is the culprit? going to try my wife's iphone 5s to see if that makes a difference when i get a chance. everything works as it should - gain, freq, stby, etc

-Ken

IMG_8717.jpg

IMG_8730.jpg

my phone is a 5 S but I miss all the gain information to :-( you now if the Zaxmote App works with a IPad mini ?

Still nothing - but i do utilize all functions even without a displayed response so i will take it over no remote function at all

-Ken

On June 6, 2016 at 8:57 PM, ao said:

I would sell my dongle, but why would anyone buy it?

There are a few of us out here that don't use zaxcom recorders that might find the dongle useful. keeps me anyways from being locked in the old firmware on qrx's that still supports remote functions

-Ken