Tablet easel

David Waelder

I came upon an ad for this easel for tablets and smart phones. It looks pretty good to me although I've seen it only in the pictures in the ad. According to the ad, it's made of metal; judging by the variety of colors available I expect it's probably anodized aluminum. It would need some velcro to be secure for use on a sound cart but I thought the integration of a battery supply was a useful feature, permitting use away from AC without taxing the battery used for the recording gear. At only a bit over $40, it might be worth a try.

David

https://www.opensky.com/vistashops/product/podium-style-stand-with-extended-battery-up-to-200-for-ipad-iphone-or-any-smart-gadgets?osky_origin=liveintent&osky_source=cpc&osky_campaign=vs-podiumstand&utm_campaign=vs-podiumstand&utm_source=liveintent&utm_medium=cpcTabletEasel.jpg.2319c1951a846a0eb1f34e39

Thanks for sharing this David. This looks like the solution I have been trying to come up with. With a little help from from a drill I can imagine under slinging it from the top shelf of my rastorder fold up cart. 

Doesn't look like they ship to Australia. Now to hit up a one of my US friends to see if they mind me using them as a shipping portal. 

7 hours ago, Nate C said:

Thanks for sharing this David. This looks like the solution I have been trying to come up with. With a little help from from a drill I can imagine under slinging it from the top shelf of my rastorder fold up cart. 

Doesn't look like they ship to Australia. Now to hit up a one of my US friends to see if they mind me using them as a shipping portal. 

Nate, They are available on Amazon, if that helps. Search for Voorpret Portable 10400mAh Power Bank Multi-Angle Stand USB Charger External Battery Pack Battery Charger or Safrone 10400mAh Portable Power Bank Rechargeable External Battery Pack with Multi-Angle Stand Charger.

Best regards,

Jim