Sound Available in Albania

I realize this is a long shot - but I just wanted to drop a line and let folks know I've relocated to Albania for a long while. Took a big risk and left my established network of clients. I'm working on capturing material for a personal sound art exhibit here in Tirana. But it's not clear how I'll make ends meet this year while I live here. I have my full sound kit and I'd be happy to support any local productions (by local I mean anywhere in the Balkans/Italy etc.) If you can recommend any producers/folks you think I should reach out to, let me know.

Faleminderit:)

-Justin F Valls

Hello Justin,

Congratulations for your big desicion. It's not an easy.

Try to search for co-productions. What I mean. Here a scenario:

- Feature Film. Co-production from Albania, Greece and Italy. One of these countries will provide something. Albania the locations and local crew. Greece the director, DoP and Film Editor. Italy the post production.

So, this a typical (and general) co-production workflow in EU. Also, a very good market is the Bulgaria.

Good luck, Justin!

We are not far away, by the way. If you come to Greece; send me a message to grab a beer.