Stereo ifb

pvanstry

I know you said no base station and all, but I'll still tell you that I did a few bag jobs with a Sennheiser sr300 in my bag. They are big, but fairly light, too, and the form factor does fit a bag easily. And they run on 12V, so it was really simple to set up. Don't know of any other system.

Do you mean stereo, or 2 channel?   A stereo FM transmitter is going to sound bad if you feed it with 2 unrelated signals.  (Because Stereo FM is transmitted with a sum and difference signal, and the difference signal requires more bandwidth, = more probability it gets interference)

A friend was looking at these for "silent Disco parties":

http://www.go-on.cn/_d276725082.htm

12 hours ago, TomBoisseau said:

It is worth noting that the Sennheiser IEM300 system is fully compatible with the G3 100 beltpack transmitters.  So you can use a small transmitter for bag use (howbeit mono only) or you can use the SR300 on your cart allowing full stereo transmission.

Tom

But using a G2/G3 beltpack transmitter (mono) you have to turn off the pilot tone on your IEM300 . The stereo systems work on a different pilot-tone frequency.