TRXLA3 HAving trouble recieving confidence monitoring on ERX's.

JWL

Hi there,

Have just purchased 6 TRXLA3's and my sound assist cannot pickup confidence monitoring on his/her erx reciever.

Its strange, The Zaxnet frequencies are the same and the ERX's light goes green to show a signal is being picked up but alas nothing can be heard (record beeps or audio).

Via UHF the QRX235's I have in my cart can pickup the TRXLA3's uhf signal fine, And The ERX's can pick up the QRX's IFB transmition (on a different 2.4 ghz Frequency) fine as well. But the signal from the TRXLA3's zaxnet output direct to the ERX's (1st gen and latest gen)  cannot be heard. Which is challenging as the Sound assist needs to hear the beeps to confirm that the packs are rolling record.

The firmware on the ERX's are up to date.

Does anybody have a fix?

Just to confirm the packs are : TRXLA3's (mono).

THe IFB's are a combo of ERX3TCD and ERX2TCD both tried.

The Cart recievers are new QRX235's with the IFB option.

Thanks in advance.

What Zaxnet mode do you have set in the TRX menu?
Also, do you have the ERX set to voting to switch between the QRX signal, and the TRX signal?  If so the weak signal from the TRX may not be strong enough and the ERX will constantly switch back and forth.  Try manually choosing the frequency.