TRXLA2.6 no Audio signal

Matthias Richter

If the transmitter shows normal audio levels with a lav plugged in, and the qrx shows signal strength but red light ln the antenna status, it may be your synth chip. Mine went out earlier this month in my trx900LT, factory reset actually screwed me because I had a work aound but after the factory reset it would not work at all. 

1 hour ago, efksound said:

IMHO The best and easier way would be to try with another lav to be sure if it is the lav or the TRX.

thats what I did first of course! Because normally it´s the actor ribbing the lav of or something. No "luck" this time.

Howy´s sent me an email how to load the settings from that receiver´s SD-card. Will try 2moro.

6 hours ago, Reuben Colazo said:

If the transmitter shows normal audio levels with a lav plugged in, and the qrx shows signal strength but red light ln the antenna status, it may be your synth chip. Mine went out earlier this month in my trx900LT, factory reset actually screwed me because I had a work aound but after the factory reset it would not work at all. 

This happened to me as well. Exact same issue with the synth chip. Had to send in to Zax to fix.