Bag Cart Mk2

Following feedback SOUNDCART are updating the Compact Bag Cart (Red) and will be releasing the Mk 2 on 1st January 2017. 

The Mk2 now features elements found in our flagship Production Sound Cart such as 19" rack strips front (20u) and back (12u), the ability to fold down (without tools) as well as fully height adjustable rear handles.

Model specific accessories will include front casters (adjustable feet as standard like the MiniCart), adjustable shelves and a 3u adjustable monitor extension (180 degrees). Our range of universal accessories are all fully compatible such as the boom holders etc. 

Dimensions (mm): 
985-1070 H x 718 W x 555 D
1049-1070 H x 718 W x 363 D (folded)

Here are some Computer Aided Design drawings of the cart. Pricing will be announced soon.

Further details available at www.facebook.com/SOUNDCART 

IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0093.JPG

2 hours ago, Jeff Wexler said:

Looks fantastic! I know these are CAD images but I also know that the finished product is just as beautiful! The whole category of "bag carts" is really coming into its own and this is one of the finest examples.

Thanks Jeff. Yes our MiniCart is another example. As the kit gets smaller and more powerful the need for a large cart gets less and less. 

IMG_8821.JPG

IMG_8827.JPG

• 6 months later...

UPDATE: I just had the chance to see this mini-bag cart in person at Trew Audio in Burbank --- truly a glorious cart, beautiful design, rugged build and totally functional. This cart and the other larger cart I saw really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated. Good work, Matt!!

18 hours ago, Jeff Wexler said:

UPDATE: I just had the chance to see this mini-bag cart in person at Trew Audio in Burbank --- truly a glorious cart, beautiful design, rugged build and totally functional. This cart and the other larger cart I saw really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated. Good work, Matt!!

Many thanks Jeff, glad you were able to see them in person. For someone as experienced as yourself that means a great deal. Can I quote you on that?!

• 3 years later...

Hi Matt, having just spent 15 hours on my feet yesterday with my fully loaded bag around my neck at least 50% of the time, I need one of these.

The folding shelf looks excellent. Does the footpath fold flat to for transport. Also I looking at an old price list from 2016. so can you forward an updated one.

Thank you and hear from you soon hopefully

Kindest

John Osborne