Zaxcom QRX 200 D-Tap buzz problem

I had a D-Tap cable made up for my QRX200,  if i tap from the vlock on camera I get a horrible buzz in both channels.  If I D-Tap a separate V-Lock the buzz is gone,  seems like sharing camera power and the QRX 200 is causing some problems.  The camera is a RED Raven.  It has 2 D-Taps,  one powers a zacuto gratical EYE, the other is on the battery and I want to power the QRX200 with that.  

Definitely don't want to have to use another source of power,  any ideas why i'm getting a buzz?

The hi pitch noise is still there regardless if the Zacuto is plugged in.  Sometimes when I plug the gratical in there is an extra noise.    I wonder if for instance I dtapped a battery buds and forwarded power from there to the qrx.  I wonder if that would isolate it.   Or if there is a way to wire up a d-tap that could work.    

Also strange. Sometimes the noise is left only. Sometimes it's in both channels    

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Prahlad Strickland said:

I snipped the ground wire on the QRX connector end,  still buzzing the same. I'll call Glenn and see if we can come up with a fix,   makes ENG work a trip, for now we just tapping from an additional battery mounted on a rear rail.  Hoping can fix and go back to d-tapping from the main batt.

Interesting. I did snip on the XLR end, not sure if that would make any difference though. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2016 at 10:10 PM, Prahlad Strickland said:

I'll call Glenn and see if we can come up with a fix,   makes ENG work a trip, for now we just tapping from an additional battery mounted on a rear rail.

Did you ever come up with a fix that let you get back on the camera battery?

• 2 months later...