Zaxcom barbecue at Coffey Sound

glenn

Zaxcom will be hosting a barbecue lunch at Coffey Sound on Feb 14th from 11:00AM to 2:00PM.

Live demonstrations of our new TRX992 Boom Pole audio system will be available. Please have a look at http://www.zaxcom.com/transmitters.htm. for details on this new product. Once on the Zaxcom site click on TRX992 to get to the page. I believe this unique product sets a new standard in wireless boom operation. We were able to merge the functions of wireless transmitter, phantom power supply, IFB return receiver, backup recording and headphone monitor system into a single box solution that surpasses the audio quality and build quality of any other solution. The VPX power system incorporated into the TRX992 is very "Green" and will run the system for about 4 hours per charge.

I will also demonstrate a new high visibility display for Deva and Fusion. This display is very bright and vivid and will aid in direct sunlight viewing. The display can be installed into any Deva 4,5,5.8,16 and Fusion.

The Fusion12 will also be shown for the first time. A 100% solid state recorder designed for over the shoulder use. The Fusion 12 features 12 analog inputs with 4 camera returns. 16 input channels can be mixed down to 12 iso tracks and 8 output buses. The unit is very low power and does not generate heat. With 100% solid state recording the Fusion should be the most reliable location recorder available today.

I hope you can join us at the event.

Best Wishes

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say thanks to the fine folks at Coffey Sound for hosting the Barbecue and product demo that Glenn and Zaxcom put on today. I saw a lot of old. (and I do mean old) faces there today along with many of the new faces in sound. It was fun and informative for me and seemed so for the rest who were there. The TRX992 system was impressive and sounded great. Really well executed product. For me in my every day life, the new brighter touch screen is a must. Seems I work outside most of the time and there are times I need a brighter screen. This is the answer for me. Glenn said next month it will be ready to go. Thanks again, it was well worth the drive from Fullerton.

CrewC