Nice clean recording of Christian Bale having a "moment"

Ramsay

RVD,

Great story about Carl Sagan. thought that was funny as hell when, Carl's asking you how many recordings left and you said 200, meaning ofcourse what you have rolled on for the entire project, not just the pot recording.

and the conversation alone, about what are his choices or "strains" and the right "blend" in order for him to finish his thoughts for the script.

wonder what he would of thought of today? , with the "strainds & blends" available with a presciption and the "clinics you can visit",  he probably would have had some good scripts for the show.

ttyl-

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian Bale apologizes.

from People Magazine:

Christian Bale apologized repeatedly Friday for his 36 F-bomb meltdown on the Terminator Salvation set, labeling his behavior "inexcusable" and "deeply embarrassing."

"It's been a miserable week for me," Bale, 35, said on The Kevin & Bean Show on KROQ-FM in Los Angeles.

In an audiotape that has swept the Internet (and become fodder for satirical music remixes), Bale is heard unleashing a four-minute profanity-laced verbal assault at the film's director of photography, Shane Hurlbut, who accidentally entered Bale's sight lines during shooting.

"I was out of order, beyond belief," Bale tells KROQ. "I acted like a punk. I regret that ... It is inexcusable."

The tirade, he says, stemmed from his intensity and enthusiasm for acting, but that "I made it ugly. I took it way too far."

"Please, I am asking people, do not allow my onetime lapse in judgment, my incredibly embarrassing meltdown, to overshadow this movie," he says.

Adds Bale: "I ask everybody to sit down and ask themselves, 'Have they ever had a bad day and ever lost their temper and really regretted it immensely?'"

As for the mocking and criticism he's received since the tape was revealed, he says, "I deserve it completely."

post-1-130815079816_thumb.jpg

RVD,

do you know anything about the deniro story? (true or false or a little bit of both)

ps- can you "top"  carl's pot story, and the 200 recorded tapes? (classic)

he must have freaked.just to see his face and your face. better yet, to have that recording.

later,

hope you are well. miss you man.

ps- we had a thread re: the nicknames of crew memebers or  the  "slang" we use or have heard.

do you know what the slang, "southwest airlines" represents? 1- Hint- think of there slogan.2-it is direclty related to talent or actors.