Richard Leazot- RIP

FSBELLA

My sound mixer friend (NBC'S DATE LINES WEST COAST MIXER) passed away on sunday. here is what happened.

last month he went to the doctor with a complanit about his stomache. the doctor gave him some meds and sent him on his way. 2 weeks later he went to the doctor again saying the meds are not helping, so the doctor took a closer look the same day they had emergency surgery and removed a large tumor stuck in his intestine. while in there they discovered his entire internal organs had cancer 4th stage the worst kind and gave him 6 months to live.

he lasted 3 weeks after that surgery.

I just saw him in the shop a month before that, I was on the phone and another customer was waiting at my desk as Richard walked out the door we gave each other a little wave and the see you later nod. I did not know that would be my last time seeing him. life really  is so precious, you never know when you will see that somenone special again as they walk out the door.

see you later Richard,

fsbella