Jump to content

Compact antenna splitter AS-122


Recommended Posts

Hello everybody,

 

I'm Christian from BSRF (France), I'm glad to introduce the AS-122 a dual antenna splitters (2 inputs and 12 outputs).

It's a low noise, 370-800MHz bandwidth with DC-feed and RF peak.

You can check our website for more informations http://www.bs-rf.com

Feel free to email or phone us.

 

Christian. 

 

AS-122.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Derek H said:

Looks great! Great form factor for bag rig useage. 

 

Is it possible to order this with a different bandpass configuration? 470-700 MHz for example?

 

That seems to be exactly what this is designed for. 

 

Is there a reason I'm not understanding why you'd want the 3dB down points to be precisely at 470mHz and 700mHz?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, John Blankenship said:

 

That seems to be exactly what this is designed for. 

 

Is there a reason I'm not understanding why you'd want the 3dB down points to be precisely at 470mHz and 700mHz?

 

Say you're only using blocks 470/19-23 (as will be the case in the US in a few years) why amplify everything above 600 or so which you would never use and would likely want to avoid. 

 

Just asking a question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Derek H said:

 

Say you're only using blocks 470/19-23 (as will be the case in the US in a few years) why amplify everything above 600 or so which you would never use and would likely want to avoid. 

 

Just asking a question.

 

Typically, the splitter does not amplify anything. the added gain just compensates for the loss, so you may say, it brings the noise floor up. 

 

did you see the specs? the gain is 0. the noise figure is low. Should be okay.

 

 

Specifications

Bandwidth 470MHz-800MHz
Gain 0dB (+/- 1dB)
Noise figure 1,5 dB
OIP3 30dBm
Isolation between outputs min 15 dB
RF inputs 1xBNC 50 ohms
DC feed 12V/200mA
RF outputs 2 x 6 SMA 50 ohms
Current 150 mA without active antennas
Supply HRS4, 12-17V
Dimensions 88 x 84 x 44mm
Weight 265g
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Christian BSRF said:

Hello everybody,

 

I'm Christian from BSRF (France), I'm glad to introduce the AS-122 a dual antenna splitters (2 inputs and 12 outputs).

It's a low noise, 370-800MHz bandwidth with DC-feed and RF peak.

You can check our website for more informations http://www.bs-rf.com

Feel free to email or phone us.

 

Christian. 

 

AS-122.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nice to see, I'm a Broady brand AS122 user.

 

BSRF is the new brand?

 

Have you plans for a portable or DC powered AFR-200 unit?

 

Best

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

I think the form factor of this is much more appropriate for bag use. On a cart it may not matter so much. 

The way Ramallo has arranged it in his bag is really ideal, where you can mount the antennas directly on it. If the distance is big enough. On the Audio wireless unit the BNC connectors are so close together that you can onl connect a cable. Also the display is on the other end. 

The advantage of the Audio wireless is that it has 3 Hirose power outputs, so if you could get rid of your distro this may be quite useful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...