Remote Audio Hi-Q Batteries

saadasound

Just now, PJ Rankin said:

Thanks for the info! That sounds really promising about the 49Wh, I might have to pick up one of each. What was it you didn't like about the remote audio cup? Do audioroot sell a cup terminated in ta4? I've not seen one.

Thanks again.

The battery doesn't really lock with the Remote Audio cup. I never had the battery slip out but I worried about it all the time. The Audio Root cup locks securely. I got my cup unterminated and put on a TA4 myself. Ground to 1 and 4, Hot to 2, 3 not connected.

10 minutes ago, Trey LaCroix said:

The battery doesn't really lock with the Remote Audio cup. I never had the battery slip out but I worried about it all the time. The Audio Root cup locks securely. I got my cup unterminated and put on a TA4 myself. Ground to 1 and 4, Hot to 2, 3 not connected.

Ok that's good to know! I'll look into doing that myself so.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Trey LaCroix said:

+1 

I have the remote audio cup and just use a piece of gaff tape to secure it though. Works fine. 

-MF

3 hours ago, Trey LaCroix said:

+1 

There's a huge difference between the RA and audioroot cups. Get the audioroot one.

• 3 years later...