Seahawks All Access is back!

Seahawks All Access is looking to hire local  soundies for Seahawks road dates this season.  

The season is already underway, and therefore this is late notice. This show just got picked up right at the end of preseason. Heck, I was just notified early last week that they wanted my help. 

Anywho...

The shoot is for a TV show called Seahawks All Access.  You would be working with an ENG photographer who will supply you with a Lectrosonics smqv transmitter to provide a wireless hop from your boom kit to the camera for a single system shoot with their Sony PDW-700 being the recorder.  The gig is covering  pregame team warmups, bench/sideline sound in game, and post game podium/locker room sound. There is a bit of run and gun hustle during the pregame, so mobility is key.  Official credentials and parking will be coordinated and provided.

Equipment requirements:

• 1 x Boom pole (12’ or longer)

Because of certain sideline media restrictions this is the shortest pole required (longer the better).

• 1 x Shotgun Microphone w/ shock-mount and wind protection.
  • 1 x Microphone Pre-amp or field mixer, at least 1 XLR line output and Headphone output for monitoring.
  • 1 x Headphones
  • 2 x short XLR cable for Microphone and Wireless Transmitter connection. (Photographer will provide connectivity for your output cable to his RF TX)

**Please travel an extra XLR or breakout cable (minimum 25’) for a backup in case wireless signal is compromised in any way, a source to power your equipment, and rain gear in case of inclement weather.

Here are the dates/times for the 2017 Seahawks road schedule (ALL KICKOFF  TIMES PST) crew call is 3 hours before kickoff. I will update this schedule as dates get booked. 

9/24 @ Tennessee Titans (1pm) BOOKED

10/8 @ Los Angeles Rams (1pm)PENDING 

10/22 @ New York Giants (1:30pm) 

11/9 @ Arizona Cardinals (5:30pm)

11/26 @ San Francisco 49ers (1pm)

12/10 @ Jacksonville Jaguars (10am)

12/24 @ Dallas Cowboys (1:30pm)

Edited by AVUrlacher
Status change on certain dates

I did this with Mr. Urlacher a few years ago for a few games... Liked him a lot.. San Diego and Arizona...Any questions you can ask me too...

Nice people...  not a bad gig... Have to be quick... real quick, good... have to be able to be brutally blatant about mic placement..not for the shy person...you have to really be aggressive ....not a long day so to speak but once the ball starts rolling it moves quickly... I enjoyed it.. Fun being on the sideline during a game..and then in the locker room...  Need a long pole, at least one that opens to 12' ...  15' is better...  I didn't do it for the rates.... I did it for the fun of it... and it was fun!!  I would do it again, but, it was difficult to lock in single days around my Commercial clients...

Bob

RE: Johnny Carlson

We can do the business speak privately if you are available for one of the dates listed. Thank you. 

RE: afewmoreyears

Hello! Thanks for the endorsement and for your fine work in the past. You are right on about the gig, so thanks for sharing your experience. Hope all is well. 

RE: PM notes

I believe everyone who PM'd has been replied to. Thank you for your interest and availability. 

Thank you guys!