SQN 5S / 4S Bags

Reg

On 17 November 2017 at 7:36 AM, Reg said:

Hi all

Just struggling on trying to update SQN 5S bag (currently old tatty porta brace soft shell). Was looking at getting a bag with a solid frame to also hold 2-4 wireless. Any SQN users out there using one that works well for them? 

SQN bags with a frame are scarcer than dragon poo. Your best plan would be to talk to Ian Fraser at KT systems. He makes bags for virtually any piece of gear. 

5 hours ago, Malcolm Davies Amps CAS said:

SQN bags with a frame are scarcer than dragon poo. Your best plan would be to talk to Ian Fraser at KT systems. He makes bags for virtually any piece of gear. 

Even dragons need to crap ... ?

Interesting if Ian has started constructing framed bags and accessories, Malcolm. I have a few KT bags/add-ons and like the modular system quite a bit. Unfortunately the KT web site is still under construction (tho I can hardly complain about online apathy ...)

As an aside (irrelevant to OP ...) I've just been playing with the hydrophone over the last week and had some pleasure using the old bashed up Optex bag I use for the setup - perfect side access system for the charge amplifier controls, and whilst unframed a very solid stable box due to the amount of corduroy employed.

Jez