TalentCell External batteries

Alejandro Reyes

I recently bought a TalentCell external battery to power my Zoom F8. I have yet to use it on the field, and it is current still charging. Here is what my current set up looks like at the moment. My battery runs up to 6000 mah, and the voltage power stands at about 12.6 volts when fully charged. With this in mind it run up to 8 hours worth of battery life. However, I saw an image earlier for this other setup, I would like anyones insight as to what it is I'm missing, If I can get the battery to go a little longer that wound be great. Thanks for your insight!

IMG_20180108_162655.jpg

IMG_20180108_162719.jpg

IMG_20180108_162909.jpg

FB_IMG_1515468433266.jpg

22 minutes ago, VAS said:

How do you secure the cable on battery?

Looks little "dangerous" for me for unplug "situation".

From which are you talking about? Please keep in mind I do not place my battery in my bag yet.

9 minutes ago, anzel2002 said:

Cool, do you have a link to where you bought it?

Do you know how much it weighs?

It's surprisingly pretty light not even a pound. I bought it off of Amazon, the battery itself was about $30 US and the 4 Pin Hi-Rose cable was about $40 I think. I received it Monday morning.

14 hours ago, Alejandro Reyes said:

It's surprisingly pretty light not even a pound. I bought it off of Amazon, the battery itself was about $30 US and the 4 Pin Hi-Rose cable was about $40 I think. I received it Monday morning.

nice, less than a pound sounds good, and 8 hours is pretty good too, will check it out for my zoom f4 hopefully soon,thanks