Nomad Cart NEBTEK

NEBTEK

On 3/16/2018 at 10:17 PM, Wandering Ear said:

That looks really nice!

Do you have an option for antenna masts?  Something that can be raised to at least 8'?

The 2 Baby pins are standard with the carts. There are additional brackets that allow you to mount more baby pins offset. I will post pictures soon.

Also cheese plates can be placed in many other locations on the cart that can be a place to add more 3/8 or 1/4-20 stud baby pins.

On 3/17/2018 at 3:56 AM, afewmoreyears said:

Nice cart Gaylen!!  Glad to see you are still tinkering..

Your very old friend Bob D (Mr. Smillie days)...

Bob, my friend! I am glad to hear from you! I think of you whenever I go to see Dead and Co. or another dead Band.  
Good old days! I remember you sitting in the back of a police car or with a large breasted transvestite!  LOL! 

Mostly I just remember you rubbing your fingers in front of your face and the ear to ear grin!  Then Running to the front of every lunch line! 

I miss you my friend! 

Gaylen Nebeker

On 3/16/2018 at 8:46 PM, Derek H said:

Looks pretty interesting. Any option for larger front casters? 

Also, does the front fork detach or fold in?

The nose plate is removable for shipping but does not just fold up.

It has 6" foam filled pneumatic tires.  I suppose we can make it fit 8" front tires with a slight mod.

On 3/16/2018 at 7:44 PM, ryanpeds said:

Gaylan,  I’d love to come by your shop and check that out. Some cool features I like on it. 

Awesome I will have one in my Sun Valley location soon. 

1 hour ago, NEBTEK said:
On 3/16/2018 at 7:44 PM, ryanpeds said:

Gaylan,  I’d love to come by your shop and check that out. Some cool features I like on it. 

Awesome I will have one in my Sun Valley location soon. 

Are you building these in SLC or SoCal? I'm up in SLC and can easily stop by NEBTEK.

Do you have a brochure with tech specs and dimensions for this yet? Don’t see the exact model on your website. 

Personally, I think 8” pneumatic front swivel casters with brakes would be the way to go. 

How many RU total can it accommodate?

Can you put an offset baby pin down low and have a riser clear the quick release pins?

thanks!