We can help out

Jeff Wexler

As many of you already know, my dear friend and fellow worker, Don Coufal, is battling cancer. Don and I have worked together for 40 years, 67 movies,I owe so much of the success of my long career to Don's amazing and creative approach to the work and his total dedication to the job —- we were a pretty incredible team! Never wanting to be the person who needs help, at this time now, Don needs our help. Don's wonderful daughters, Emma and Libby, have set up a GoFundMe account to raise some money for Don during this time that he is unable to work. Don is managing to fight the good fight and has the same positive attitude and commitment I have known through all the years we have worked together.

Go to Don's GoFundMe account page

JW-DC-Brinks.jpg

Don and me, "The Brinks Job", 1979

Jeff, 

Thanks for putting this information out there, especially for the social media Luddite’s out there (like me). It’s been my great good fortune to be part of Don’s world. As both mentor and friend, Don has given more to me than I could ever begin to give back. 

Lets all give what we can to a friend in need.

Moe