Lawyers, Who Has One in NYC? I Probably Need One and Law Is kinda a shit show these days.

Hey, so, back... not going to review my posts, I took a medication (that gave me insane nightmares and I became functionally psychotic while on these dumb meds...) to care for my mother better after her normally life ending strokes at Good Samaritan Hospital and she just died recently of diverticulitis due to Yolo County being a fraud county, as evidenced in that whole Dixon Film Studio project a few years back, (if I talk about that in a bar with old people, they get furious because I guess some people in Davis bought into it and then it fell under after Dixon took money to begin building the studio... anyways, off topic)

It seems I need a lawyer as I worked on Frances HA and it is on Criterion now and when I worked on it, Noah Baumbach said he wasn't sure if he was making a movie, Greta Gerwig had a script but he didn't think it worked so we were just shooting scenes, impromptu a bit, it was a cool style going on and I eventually got into recording scenes for it, despite me having mulitiple tears in my thoracic spine and lumbar spine from work given to me by Gotham Sound, (so never again doing that) but either way, the audio that even becomes a VO for the international trailer is audio I recorded.  It's even kinda obvious when audio recordists change in that movie... anyways, this has to be a somewhat common legal issue Sound Mixers find themselves in.  This was shot in NYC, and like, the idea was people worked for 75 flat, 12-14 hour days... like Lila Yacoub was boarder line screaming at me when I said I wouldn't work more days, which was partly me trying to raise the rate but when they called my bluff and offered to pay me whatever I wanted, I said no because I literally felt spent just getting to location via subway and it was so insane having to negotiate a taxi from prospect heights to my apartment in Ridgewood... it was like $25... anyways,

Legal referral appreciated, thank you

I recorded the bedroom scene that takes up VO space for like the first 20 seconds of the 2:33 international trailer, the audio is sounding the same to me now, but like... I don't think I have dementia yet... usually you have like a stroke and then dementia sets in well... I also got flashed by someone on this set, like an anger flash... because I wouldn't keep working with them... because I had an injury that 7 years later I have not recovered from despite 2 shoulder surgeries and a new mri being reviewed.  Also I've been on full Medicaid since like 2016, eligible since 2014 and recipient of a bankruptcy where 16k of debt from like, needing to eat and doctor visits was paid for by the great tax payers of this country I guess... the girl who worked on this is IATSE now... and I'm like some ghost... I was told I'd have trouble joining IATSE due to me not being married or having a long term girlfriend... anyone know if that is true?  I passed the IATSE test in 2009 but like, couldn't commit to nyc do to my mother's health and like, advice from terrible human beings from nyu's film school.  If you are a jerk, please don't reply with your autistic comments, I will come back at you bro.  Talking to someone who's mother died from what can easilty be argued as manslaughter, someone who also grew up without a father and just inherited 40 years of human development research and has to check an email account to inform researchers that the professor who's approval to use some proprietary stats stuff from died... and I have no clue how to give permission for any of her intellectual property, because like, California loves fraud and hating out the intelligent people... from what I've experienced anyways.  Seeing if anyone believes in like, reality and like decency willing to help me navigate this credit robbery that I feel victim to.  I only know how to work in Film and TV, I am going to talk shit about this experience until it is rectified. That Frances Ha job was the one job I was not using my recorder, Noah and Greta and maybe Gillian Arthur have the proof I did the audio in this scene and I no longer trust Gillian and likely won't ever attempt to join IATSE 52 due to how this situation played out.  Gillian is not even credited in the liner notes for the Criterion release so she may just be a victim trying not to make waves and just wanted the credit to get into the Union?  I don't know, local 52 is such a shitty union, they don't care who passes their test nor care enough to try to get them to stop working non-union when they move back.  I was making like 750-1200 a day non-union in NYC in 2010-2012.

I think you did the right thing helping out your mother in the end. It's never easy no matter what happens or how you plan it is always a pain in the ass some way some how. I took the time to read your post, The first thing a lawyer is going to tell you is "I think you should take it down or at least edit out some personal opinions and info". Remember everything you say is permanent and accessible to the entire world. I can feel your pain and frustration through your writing. Having lived in this region my whole life I can sympathize with your situation. 

You have 24 hours in a day, the same 24 hours that everybody else has. Do something with your 24 hours and forget about everything else. 

Yeah, not deleting anything.  Context in courts and lawyers matter.  Internet is new.  When I'm dead none of this is going to matter, the miracle of my existence, just as it is a miracle anyone on this forum is alive, will be over.

I also don't think a lawyer representing me in a law suit over proper credit for an internationally released movie should care given it would not be relevant in that case.  If someone attempted to bring it up, a lawyer would object siting relevence.  I went to law camp 2 weeks before going to Film School Camp at NYU.  Supposedly I was accepted out of the 90% who get rejections...

I'll ask again given the ideas of brotherhood unions claim to be about, does anyone have a lawyer contact?  

This is the internet and this is a forum, and I have a lot of knowledge I'm happy to give out on YouTube to non union sound mixer at somepoint in my life.

Peoples opinions do sometimes become exagerrated when they are furious, I know the spine surgeon in NYC IATSE 52 sends their boom ops too, he  told me it would cost about 100,000 dollars in total if I wanted to fix my spine after reviewing my MRi's in 2011; he also says those boom operators have to have PT and operations regularly after... 

I just want official credit for the work I did that is immortalized in a movie who's "author" was nominated for Academy Awards this past go around.  

But yeah, sure haters going to hate forever, I really do not care if someone wants to try and make some character assasination attempt using my internet posts as their evidence.  Someone with autism may believe you can judge a human from internet posts or their art but regular humans usually need the context of spending time with people and going about judging people how it was done for 1000s of years, taking time to spend time with people to get to know them.  

I may need a so cal lawyer.  I think Noah Baumbachs company may be California based... Or man, I have no idea how the law works across states.  I know delaware is popular place to register as an LLC because then people don't want to have to fly and book hotels there to sue you.  Some ad agency producers do that, or so I was told. 

My LLC is still registered in Brooklyn.

Yeah, not deleting anything.  Context in courts and lawyers matter.  Internet is new.  When I'm dead none of this is going to matter, the miracle of my existence, just as it is a miracle anyone on this forum is alive, will be over.

I also don't think a lawyer representing me in a law suit over proper credit for an internationally released movie should care given it would not be relevant in that case.  If someone attempted to bring it up, a lawyer would object siting relevence.  I went to law camp 2 weeks before going to Film School Camp at NYU.  Supposedly I was accepted out of the 90% who get rejections...

I'll ask again given the ideas of brotherhood unions claim to be about, does anyone have a lawyer contact?  

This is the internet and this is a forum, and I have a lot of knowledge I'm happy to give out on YouTube to non union sound mixer at somepoint in my life.

Peoples opinions do sometimes become exagerrated when they are furious, I know the spine surgeon in NYC IATSE 52 sends their boom ops too, he  told me it would cost about 100,000 dollars in total if I wanted to fix my spine after reviewing my MRi's in 2011; he also says those boom operators have to have PT and operations regularly after... 

I just want official credit for the work I did that is immortalized in a movie who's "author" was nominated for Academy Awards this past go around.  

But yeah, sure haters going to hate forever, I really do not care if someone wants to try and make some character assasination attempt using my internet posts as their evidence.  Someone with autism may believe you can judge a human from internet posts or their art but regular humans usually need the context of spending time with people and going about judging people how it was done for 1000s of years, taking time to spend time with people to get to know them.