sennheiser tx ew100 g2-g3, at 100 mw

alidav

6 hours ago, alidav said:

Я слышал, что какая-то арендаторская компания может сделать электронное обновление системы tx ew100 g2 -g3 Sennheiser и заставить htem работать на 100 мВт вместо обычных 30 мВт, кто-нибудь их протестировал? Является ли это возможным?

This is possible, I have one transmitter I use it as ifb,

On 6/4/2018 at 5:04 PM, minduout said:

Дополнительная информация об этом? Если не для мод, возможно, только для образовательной цели.

many people do it for us, for $ 50 we add a component increasing power, it is hidden under the thermoadjust and its parameters are not visible,

As mentioned above buy an SK2000XP transmitter in a compatible freq range for your receivers. It can select between 10, 30, 50, or in the US 100mW RF power in the advanced menu (the menu items are called low, normal, high, and hold down the arrow a few seconds to select maximum if you have a US version.)

FYI Intermod products can get pretty bad on maximum power if you have other transmitters close to the SK2000 (like a few inches away in a sound bag). 

Also, SK2000 comes with a Lemo connector but if you prefer a 3.5mm it's an easy job to replace it to make it compatible with all your other G3 cables. Just order the 3.5mm replacement part from Sennheiser directly. It's cheap. Amazingly, the PCB pins on either the Lemo jack or 3.5mm jack fit into the board. Smart engineering, must've had a custom 3.5mm part made for them to match the Lemo or vice versa. Hardest part is removing the Lemo if you don't have any special desoldering tools other than a solder sucker and braid, which I didn't.

• 4 months later...

sorry to resuscitate this thread, I 've bought a used Sennheiser 2000 mainly to send scratch audio to cameras and using 1 2000 Rx + 2 g2 rxs, the point is that it is an only 50mw while for the US market normally it is a 100 mW. anyone know to upgrade this? is a firmware issue? I've heard that it takes a software to accomplish this improvement, do you know something more detailed?