URSA vs VIVIANA straps fabric comparison

SeeSound

Finally you can see a fair video that compare the fabric between the URSA straps and the Viviana straps.

As you can see the fabric is not the same and I think that is great to have a slim and breathable strap that won’t let the liquid to get into the TX pouch rapidly as the URSA seems to do (in just 1 minute...)

Great quality and innovation for Viviana straps. Made in Italy quality seems to be one step beyond once again.

Best regards

Well, we‘ve discussed this extensively on Facebook already. The video is not getting any better by posting it here. 

Again, I so do not care about what happens after one minute. Give me a video that shows what happens after 4 of 5 hours. 

Besides, if that short water resistance were achieved by adding a lot of chemicals, I would not be impressed.

I have to say, seeing those two straps next to each other I am not surprised so many people think one ripped off the other. Even the width and thickness is virtually identical. 

The video is more fair than your comments.

It looks like that you are just against the brand and that it is and you also speaking about chemicals thing that you don’t know and also you can’t prove.

about the ripped off...just to refresh your mind, this is the consistency of URSA brand:

- hush lav = Ursa fomie (much more bigger and we are suppose to hide the mic)

- dpa concealer = Ursa mini mount (he just cut off the side parts but the lav hasn’t got the same stability inside the mini mount and this could create noise)

- moleskin = Ursa tape

- Rycote Overcover = Ursa furry with the same round shape

No one has invented anything here!

I am big fan of Soundfish of course (who doesn’t?) they are very pro and I love Viviana straps too.

I post only about Viviana straps because it is so funny. You get crazy every time with out reason. Peace!

1 hour ago, SeeSound said:

and you also speaking about chemicals thing that you don’t know and also you can’t prove.

I didn’t say there were chemicals involved, I was merely speculating. They way you react though, leads me to to believe I may be on to something. 

I am big fan of Soundfish of course (who doesn’t?) 

Who isn’t? Who is???

If you are really so convinced about your straps post a timelapse video over 5 hours. 

I post only about Viviana straps because it is so funny. You get crazy every time with out reason. Peace!

Really? Crazy? 

I tell you what’s crazy: you thinking that a transmitter belt that is somewhat water repellent after 1 minute has an actual advantage over the one that isn’t. 

You thinking that your test is any way related to real life. 

You thinking that we all think you are just a regular sound mixer from the US without any affiliation to Soundfish

Me hoping they will release a 5 hour comparison test 

Youn thinking that I would then actually care about the result

19 hours ago, SeeSound said:

No one has invented anything here!

Good case of whataboutism.

I am big fan of Soundfish of course (who doesn’t?) they are very pro and I love Viviana straps too.

Not a fan, an affiliate. 100% of your posts are Viviana related.

So basically your explanation about why you post about Viviana straps is because you're a troll? Seriously dude, get a grip.

• 6 months later...

Hello I did the Ursa video vs Viviana straps and if I could answer your question Constantin  and you are not the only one who is asking this question.

Well it is very simple It is the same result as the video form one hour to 5 hours the water or the sweat don't go through the fabric. the purpose of the video is to show which of the 2 brands will be more resistant to water. 

tanks !