Sound Devices / Audio Limited A10-RACK

IronFilm

https://audioltd.com/a10-rack/

From the picture it seems like Lectrosonics and others can use it as well, and it mentions them in the text too. Anything that is Superslot compatible. 

Audio Ltd A10-RACK Wireless Slot Receiver Enclosure

Most unislot and Superslot™ receivers are compatible, such as the A10-RX from Audio Ltd as well as those from Wisycom and Lectrosonics. 

Price: US$2K (or rather $1,995! Of course, those five dollars saved makes all the difference! Sign me up for a dozen of them)

On 9/12/2018 at 2:10 PM, VAS said:

Q: Can you feed your main recorder via Dante (say Sound Devices 970) and your backup recorder via AES or analogue outputs simultaneously?  

From what I’ve gathered from Facebook, yes. That said, for AES to work you need a receiver that natively supports AES out - so no Lectro, but yes Sennheiser, Audio Ltd, Zax, etc. But any receiver gets picked up on the Dante outs, and either can be used simultaneously with Analog output. 

• 1 year later...

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread. Wondering if the service USB connector on the A10 Rack could be used with RF monitoring software like Wireless Designer? I'm aware there is no official compatibly. Just wondering if it is possible to use the connection this way. I use all slot RX and would love to use a piece of software to monitor and coordinate all my RF.

14 hours ago, Trey LaCroix said:

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread. Wondering if the service USB connector on the A10 Rack could be used with RF monitoring software like Wireless Designer? I'm aware there is no official compatibly. Just wondering if it is possible to use the connection this way. I use all slot RX and would love to use a piece of software to monitor and coordinate all my RF.

I believe the newest Cantar X3 firmware allows you to use the A10 rack with the Cantars hydra interface. So it is possible. My guess is it requires each manufacturer to build out their software to be compatible with it 

• 1 year later...