Where is the Senator?

RadoStefanov

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I appreciate you looking out Rado... you're a very good person. I hope Senator is okay. I also had the pleasure of meeting him at NAB, and it sort of reminded me of Red Green (maybe it was the hat)... "we're all in this together"... Senator is a good dude, sometimes misunderstood, but another guy who loves sound, just like the rest of us.

The Senator is a good guy when I asked for autograph pictures of soundmen with their vintage Nagras he was the "only" one who sent me one. I have nothing but respect for him. Everybody has a different way of things and there was nothing wrong with his way. I for one miss him.

RiJ3QPj.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Senator was always a valuable resource of knowledge and humour. I have the feeling that some people were too defensive that's why they could not handle his presence. I for one miss his presence here! This forum is not the same since he left!   Please Senator, come back, or else so many will keep using their antennas and senny's forever 🙂

54 minutes ago, Izen Ears said:

I heard if you get the best, most expensive feature-laden arrows, they will hit their mark 100% of the time...

LOTD

seriously - still laughing.

Oh....err, I read on the internet that a senny shotgun from B&H is the best mic for features, because it is super directional and therefore eliminates reverberations and other unwanted noises and only records the voice that you want from the person that you point it at.... Has anyone used it?

On 2/10/2019 at 1:07 AM, resonate said:

Senator was always a valuable resource of knowledge and humour. I have the feeling that some people were too defensive that's why they could not handle his presence. I for one miss his presence here! This forum is not the same since he left!   Please Senator, come back, or else so many will keep using their antennas and senny's forever 🙂

+1

LEF