Question Re: Wingman App Timecode Display On MixPre 10T - Somehow Use As Bloop Slate?

Dave

Hi All,

I have yet to use the Wingman App with my MixPre 10T - need a more current iPad, unfortunately.

I wonder how tightly linked the timecode shown on the Wingman display (iPad screen) is to the internal running timecode in the MixPre? Is what you see on the iPad screen frame accurate to what is current in the MixPre? Or is it a little "off" due to bluetooth lag?

Could a Wingman enabled iPad act as sort of a basic slate of some sort? Just wondering about that since the iPad is showing the Mixpre's timecode.

Thanks very kindly :-)

Cheers,

Dave

That sounds risky.  Wingman has lots of volatile critical controls with it’s display/ interface.  I would be afraid of bumping something important.  I’d sooner look into using tentacle Timebar ( tentacle ) andor  if possible  movieslate...   one option is to use tentacle to feed an app like the ones that Denecke and ambient support-   Connect via hardwire......