Looking for female sound mixer

11 hours ago, Matias U said:

It only sounds bad because you're judging. Why would I want to imagine the opposite?Some companies prefer female sound mixers due to talent needs and comfort...is that ok for your expectations? 

There had to be a better way to publicly ask for participants and get the person they wanted..

I was always under the impression the best person available was the best person... even if they are purple... 

I have no expectations, it's not my request Matias..  and I get it, it's their request.. not yours.

6 minutes ago, Dalton Patterson said:

FYI-I was just told yesterday that I need to have more of an ego to make it in this business. 

Caveat Audiens 

People who say something like that to you are miserable and want you to be miserable too. It's BS. There are still too many assholes in this biz, no need to become one of them in order to be able to work with them. The solution is stay who we are and work with the good ones.

On November 12, 2018 at 6:07 AM, afewmoreyears said:

There had to be a better way to publicly ask for participants and get the person they wanted..

I was always under the impression the best person available was the best person... even if they are purple... 

I have no expectations, it's not my request Matias..  and I get it, it's their request.. not yours.

On November 12, 2018 at 6:07 AM, afewmoreyears said:

I see where you're coming from.But i Also believe there's a time and place to discuss this...this forum is to find work and or audio mixers. Maybe we can start a topic on another forum.

cheers

Edited by Matias U
Mistake in post

5 hours ago, Moesound said:

Well said, Christian.

8 hours ago, Christian Spaeth said:

People who say something like that to you are miserable and want you to be miserable too. It's BS. There are still too many assholes in this biz, no need to become one of them in order to be able to work with them. The solution is stay who we are and work with the good ones.

I'm sure Dalton was taking the piss there but the response is still the admirable position! Let's not be arseholes! Jez