Soundio

Analogue output of Zaxcom RX200

Hey fellas, I discovered the phenomenon is,first of all,I use SD633, Zaxcom RX200 and Trx743stereo, when I switched the SD633 and RX200 from digital to analogue, then two channels(CH1&CH2) output became one channel output(only CH1), and cable is fine,anybody know what going on? 

592BE68E-D12A-499F-B966-9704ABC53588.jpeg

4B4D7705-3009-4326-AC83-96F7AD406954.jpeg

Standard AES uses a single balanced output for stereo, but analog needs two.

So, on the RX200, stereo AES out uses TA5 pins 1-2-3, whereas analog stereo out uses pins 1-2-3-4-5. See the manual for the wiring. 

1 hour ago, John Blankenship said:

Standard AES uses a single balanced output for stereo, but analog needs two.

So, on the RX200, stereo AES out uses TA5 pins 1-2-3, whereas analog stereo out uses pins 1-2-3-4-5. See the manual for the wiring. 

Thanks for your response, I have plug in two XLR connectors, TA5F to XLR CH1/XLR CH2. when I switch on tone at RX200, RX200 display two signal channels, SD633 only CH1 has signal, CH2 is super super low level, and noise.

09A4B4BD-B31D-40D2-951D-5165EF56D800.jpeg

Have you tried swapping the XLRs to see of the same thing is happening on the channel that is working. XLR channel 2 in the the 1st input of the 633. What happens??

5 hours ago, Glen Deakin said:

Have you tried swapping the XLRs to see of the same thing is happening on the channel that is working. XLR channel 2 in the the 1st input of the 633. What happens??

I have tried, only XLR Channel 1has signal.

3 hours ago, Glen Deakin said:

Is this a brand new unit?  Return it for another. If it's used ask for your money back. 

Bought from Gotham sound on September, maybe can be turn it back.