New to the Forum

RocketTreeAudio

Perhaps Constantin's issue was that your video appeared as a link (as opposed to embedded in your post...probalby because the URL was shortened) with no indication of length. Just a guess on my part, Constantin is capable of speaking for himself, as you'll find out. You'll also find out that he seems to be a good guy and willingly shares lots of good information and ideas.

ANYWAY, Mr. TreeAudio's video is seven seconds long. Silly, in a good way:

Thank you, Jim! 

It would have helped with the embedded video, but tbh I am just really reluctant to just click on a link and generate views for the video, without any explanation about the video itself, which might be about something completely different. 

It‘s not meant to be mean or whatever, just cautious internet behavior, I guess. A small note what that video was about wouldn’t have hurt. 

Now that I watched it, I‘m kind if glad I did...

I too always wonder about my baby…

Welcome to the forum! Curious what your phone situation is in your bag there, don’t think I’ve seen one mounted like that. Can barely make it out – bent metal plate, magnetic phone case, and a Betso TCX-2 underneath?

23 hours ago, old school said:

Ha. Funny. Outro is a bit tight, no?

CrewC

It really doesn't weight very much at all so I synch it up just so it sits up higher on my chest, er belly. It's really comfy with the stingray harness. I bought this super lightweight orca harness, but its not so great. I bet the higher-end orca harness is great though.

14 minutes ago, Daniel Ignacio said:

One of the odd limitations of this site is that file uploads are capped at ~3.5 MB, might be that. 😕

I'm fairly sure I have set the size limit for attachments to UNLIMITED. Images that are larger, in dimension, than the limit (1007x701) will produce a thumbnail image in the post that will be smaller in dimension than the actual file (but will expand when clicked on to its actual dimension). Any problem someone may have had attaching an image or a file may be the result of some other factor.

From settings for the site:

attachment-size.jpg

Okay, I am trying to upload (actually "attach") an image sent to me by RockeTreeAudio which is 2.8 mb

So, that failed, yielding the same error message. I will try and figure out what's going on.

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 7.33.27 PM.jpg

I looked back through history of file attachments stored on the site and there are many, many files that are quite large (a few videos that are 150 mb or more) and attached just fine. I am going to check and see if my server host has imposed some limitation that I am not aware of.

2 hours ago, Jeff Wexler said:

I am going to check and see if my server host has imposed some limitation that I am not aware of.

Let them check the php process limit. No matter how high you set the upload limit in the software, if the php settings are capped at a certain time to process things it will stuck.