Thank you Jeff Wexler for another year of jwsound !

al mcguire

Thank you to all for making JWSOUND such a great online community  ----  I started this forum in 2006 as r.a.m.p.s. seemed to be self-destructing. I think I built a good platform but it is really the core members who tirelessly and enthusiastically participated from the very beginning and have stuck with us over the years. So helpful to so many, I am forever grateful for your participation. 

I've been coming here since May of 2006 and yes there is a lot of information on the net but JW has to be the "go to" for any information regarding sound. I can not tell you how many times I have recomended this site to fellow sound recordist or any one interested in staring out. Thank you Jeff for making this possible for so many of us and thank you for all you continue to do in your retirement off site for the sound comunity.

3 hours ago, Daniel Ignacio said:

My annual donation just went through – thanks for maintaining JWSOUND Jeff, I would be nowhere (production sound-wise) without this forum.

Thank you so much, Daniel, for your continuing support! I really appreciate it. Thanks as well to the others who have donated to the site, even if I have forgotten to thank you personally.