Zaxcom RX200 AES output to F5/55, Any updates??

SDsound

Hey there sound gurus all over the world. 

I know this topic has been touched on, but being 2019 n all, am wondering if there's any enlightened info about getting Sony F5/55 to properly recognise the AES incoming signal without having to push the INC or DEC keys of the RX200 that will surely drive the wrong camera person a bit mad if having to do repetitively... It's not the end of the world having to do this, but would be heeeaaapps better if you didn't have to...

Please tell me Sony has decided to enable this feature somehow, or Zaxcom has worked out a way to achieve this without the above steps.  

Many thanks!

SD

Ive posted a few times on zaxcom.FB group about this very issue but silence from zaxcom..i find it hard to believe zaxcom dont have a legal case against sony if every other portable aes output receiver , audio ltd, lectrosonics (withbaes adaptor) ,wysicom, sony all work perfectly aes into the F5/F55 and allowed by Sony but the only manufacturer that wont work is Zaxcom!..because sony wont let them!..one of the work flows requested in uk with f55 is camera mic ch1/2 and aes mix l/r on ch3/4..which you cant do with zaxcom so have to hire a different hop system..very frustrating ..