Frequencies available in the Netherlands

Bruno S

Hi everyone!

I'm going to shoot a features film in Rotterdam. I've seen this:

https://www.apwpt.org/regional-info-k-u/netherlands/index.php

Reading this, it seems to be quite open but anyone has experience to share in the country or the city?

I had the info that using wireless systems between 530Mhz and 690Mhz will work without problems but I'm using wireless between 470,100 and 537,575 Mhz for to mike actors and between 823 and 863MHz for IFB.

Has anyone experience of this operating frequencies?

Many thanks by advance,

Bruno

Hey, I am from Rotterdam 😉 . Like Frido I don't have the band you are using, but the spectrum site linked above indeed shows no problem. One thing to keep in mind if you shoot near the harbour area; sometimes it can be a bit sketchy from time to time, due to some strong (illegal?) high Watt scanners and transmitters from all the international shipping vessels passing by. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hey frido, Hey Vincent,

many thanks for your both answers and sorry for responding so late. In addition to that, I got also in touch with a sound engineer in Rotterdam and made a location scouting one week ago with a scan. It seems ok but I'll be careful about the harbour's activity you're talking about Vincent. You're the second one to tell me about these unexpected HF activities, and I'll be exposed to that on some locations where we'll shoot.

Heel bedankt and çok tesekkurler for your help gentlemen!

Greetings from Brussels,

Bruno