Forums not displaying content

Shastapete

Not sure if others are running into this, it is happening both on my computer and phone, multiple browsers tested...

I’ve noticed over the past day or so that only new posts are being added to the forum view, and new comments aren’t added to the count or bumping the post up. 

The activity feed is current but as far as I can tell the forums aren’t keeping up.

anyone else seeing this?

C55E024B-FA8E-4B02-8CF9-5E3FC3464071.png

Also, this post got an error when posting, code EXO. That would also explain the other recent multiple post issues

Several problems seemed to start up after I updated the outdated Tapatalk plugin. I would like to know if anyone having these problems is using Tapatalk to access the site. In the past, Tapatalk plugin has caused problems even for those not using it. I may have to disable Tapatalk for a period of time to see if it is the issue.

2 hours ago, Daniel Ignacio said:

Still noticing issues: Some recent topics in the Want To Buy - Want To Sell forum say they have zero replies, even though they do have replies. I’m not seeing my past few posts on my profile. Still can’t message @Tom Maloney (I really want to buy your Canare cable, by the way!) and I get an EX0 error code when attempting.

6 hours ago, Jeff Wexler said:

Several problems seemed to start up after I updated the outdated Tapatalk plugin. I would like to know if anyone having these problems is using Tapatalk to access the site. In the past, Tapatalk plugin has caused problems even for those not using it. I may have to disable Tapatalk for a period of time to see if it is the issue.

Yeah, error code EX0 here too when trying to message and others are reporting the same thing too.

I was having some issues with the unread content. If I go to activity->unread content it didn't display some posts that are shown on the "most recent replies" area.

I think it's working now.

Tapatalk can be problematic but I installed it recently on the Spanish Mac forum and so far so good.