Audio & Syncing with an Arri 35BL & Arri 235?

Have coming up soon my first shoot with Super 35mm film. 

And am wondering what should I do and recommend for ease of post for them afterwards? (of course there is always the slower manual way of lining up slate IDs for each take, and we'll of course do that as a back up resort but hoping we can use a better option?)

I've been doing research myself, but it seems there are a fair few variations/opinions here. (and I should get in touch with their development house as well? To see if they can handle AatonCode or ArriCode or whatever it is that the camera has as an option, which I'll spend a tech day on next week to see the cameras in person so I can get a better feel of exactly what it is I am dealing with)

I do know that of course the Arri 235 is a MOS camera, as it will be very very noisy. But they have to use the Arri 235 for all their indoor shots which will all be done on a steadicam, for which their Arri 35BL is too heavy. However I will still be recording audio throughout, so they've got a good reference track to do their ADR with. 

Very keen to hear from others any advice or experiences!

Agree on your TC rate with post / camera department, set your gear to it, use a TC slate.  The stuff will be synced only after it is transfered to digital anyway so not any different than a normal double system workflow for normal HD projects. Aaton code is a product specific process and will not work on Arri.  ArriCode was not really used very often here locally back when film cameras ruled the earth, very few labs ever made it work. 

I thought AatonCode was something which came with the “newer” Aaton (and Panavision?) film cameras but also could be done as an upgrade to an existing camera by modifying it? Thus even an Arri film camera could end up have the AatonCode feature. (Or so is my impression from my research of this this week)

I guess with enough time and money anything would be possible athought that being said I just can't imagine anyone trying to get the Aaton camera brain to operate or work side by side with an other manufactures camera ( Arri or Pannivision ) and then modify the gates to allow the exposure of the TC infomation to the film edge.  The work invovled would be huge for little to no return if there are no post houses even using the Aaton reader software anymore. Does Aaton even support that anymore? Seems crazy that they would when syncing software has come so far in the past 20 year since they released it. What does your post house say they want to sync it?