zaxcom zmt3 phantom2

osa

just had a unit sent in for repair and was fixed under warranty. something fried inside where the transmission level dropped to about 10%. has anyone here had any similar issues? specifically i am investigating where switching from a lav at 3v to a boom mic at 45v settings and also occasional dynamic mic with power off, and if any settings might have caused issue for someone else out there. i am wondering if what caused the problem could have been plugging into an re50 w phantom off that was a prop on a podium that i elected to tap into wirelessly. but could also be total coincidence. maybe at that moment it was gonna fail no matter what was plugged into it. my xlr jumper cable was made by trew audio, only stating because my own personal cable making has stopped recently when it comes to smaller lemo's. i suspect the cable is in good shape but wondering with this trx being fairly new still are there any bugs with specific cable wiring that may have been discovered by others?

-Ken