Nagra Harvey Warnke Charts/Diagrams

MarkC

Hello,

Hope everyone here is well, I continue to follow and enjoy the Nagra Stories Thread and wish I could enjoy using my machine which is in for repair.

I am writing to ask if anyone could assist me with a copy of the Harvey Warnke flow charts, and diagrams. I have the written manual available online but can't find any technical circuitry diagrams.

My X4S had the modification installed in 1995 at Audio Services Corporation.

I would be most grateful for any help.

Thank you

MarkC

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 9.22.33 pm.png

Have you tried contacting Location Sound Corporation?

https://www.locationsound.com/

I think most on this forum already know that Location Sound is the direct descendant of Audio Services but I bring it up for those not acquainted with the history. The name was changed after the employees took over the company from Richard Topham on his retirement. (There was also a conflict with the New York company separately owned by Ron Topham that is too complicated to summarize here.)

Anyway, they performed many of the conversions are likely to have any documentation that Harvey Warnke provided. 

David

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2019 at 7:14 AM, David Waelder said:

Have you tried contacting Location Sound Corporation?

https://www.locationsound.com/

I think most on this forum already know that Location Sound is the direct descendant of Audio Services but I bring it up for those not acquainted with the history. The name was changed after the employees took over the company from Richard Topham on his retirement. (There was also a conflict with the New York company separately owned by Ron Topham that is too complicated to summarize here.)

Anyway, they performed many of the conversions are likely to have any documentation that Harvey Warnke provided. 

David

The original Location Sound Services was owned by John Glascock.  When John closed up shop, Dick Sr. asked if he could use the name.  The rest is history.