3 or 4 way mono xlr distribution amp options?

cjh

14 minutes ago, Jim Rillie said:

AFMY,

That Imp looks customized. Did you convert to line level, or is it just a different model. The white print interests me...

No, thats how they come....  I have used this thing for years... one of the best values for the money and rock solid...it's a tank..  Just works..

It's a random photo grab...  Mine is not so pretty..

Those IMP boxes don't have any trouble with line level.  Just don't hammer them.

As been discussed here before, the ART S8 splitters work well and will handle, IRRC, up to about +23dB.

D.

Just noticed that the IMP box actually says "Line Level."  Is it different than the same box we all own or just labeled differently?  Been using them for line level splits for many years and no one had ever complained.

I also have a number of Whirlwind products. They’re great and reliable. Just bought a Catdusa system. Yet to unpack but looking forward to trying out very soon. 

Anyway, have a look at this too re splitters. 

http://whirlwindusa.com/catalog/snakes-splitters-and-multiwiring-systems/splitters/split-6-line-level-parallel-splitter