Who says tumbleweeds don't have creativity

LarryF

14 hours ago, codyman said:

I noticed this little tidbit on the Trew Audio description of the unit: "A kit is also available to mount antenna inputs (BNC connectors) on the front panel."

I'm assuming this is to aid in bag use.  Is there any info/pictures about that kit?  Can't seem to find any dealer listings of it.

Each DSQD comes with one rack ear/flange that has a "D" hole for mounting a bulkhead BNC. If you want to run your antennas on the front panel of a single DSQD, you'd need the 2nd rack ear (PN# 27076) and mounting screws (2x PN# 28885) and then the FMAKM2T which basically consists of the cables you'll need to bring the antenna lines around and mount them to the flanges. https://www.lectrosonics.com/US/All-Accessories/product/fmakm2t-kit-2.html

16 hours ago, codyman said:

I was under the impression that Facebook still exists solely so that crazy relatives of yours can post links to conspiracy theories and "1 like 1 prayer" posts / give them some sort of soapbox feeling of importance they don't deserve.  At least that's what it was on my feed when I quit years ago!

It isn't too hard to fine tune your feed, either via the brute force method (unfriend them!) or via somewhat more (or less) subtle methods to feed the algorithm