LarryF

Who says tumbleweeds don't have creativity

All in all, you guys are doing some amazing stuff over there and I am thoroughly impressed. I know that once you announce something new, the tendency is for everyone to say what else they want. But like you said, all in due time. We know you’re a small company and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Just keep at it and keep them tumbleweeds rolling out :D

I couldn't agree more with you Jon. Gordon sorry if this thread has gone in a different direction but since you asked what features we would like. As others have mentioned a SM tyle TX the size of maybe a SMQV with 48V that has variable out put voltage 50,100, 250MW  to act as a stand alone radio boom would be amazing! The only reasn I say the size of a SMQV is to take advantage of the dual AA more run time VS a single MP50. Keep the single screw in SMA and the the 5 pin Lemo. I currently use the Ambient UMP II with a SMQV and I know my boom ops would love to cut down on the size and weight. I know beggers can't be choosers but if it was the size of a SSM (like some other manufacturers) I'm sure you couldn't keep them in stock.

@Sound Intuition I don’t know which mics you are using on your boom, but you may be interested in knowing that there is both a Schoeps and DPA version of an active “Collette” style cable that will allow you to use the 5V power from your current transmitter and plug directly into the capsule of your Schoeps or DPA capsules respectively. So unless you are using other brands or models, this could be a good solution for you to power your boom mics off of current transmitter models. 

7 hours ago, Gordonmoore1 said:

So the short answer is - No, Europe is not abandoned - it will simply take more time.  

Thats really all I needed to hear! Thanks Gordon, more time to save some funds to buy this beautiful machine then.