trx 743 holder

Tony Johnson

What’s the problem? I just put it into the XLR holder of the mic mount. With an additional o-ring this works ok. 

8 hours ago, Matthias Richter said:

the SGS needs a holder for every pole / suspension no? My DIY solution converts the ZMT to a self contained plug on. More cost effective...

No, it attaches to the tip just like the Ambient QAT, for example. It’s very easy and quick to move it from pole to pole. 

What does your DIY solution look like?

• 5 weeks later...

I have printed something myself which works pretty well, because it is really easy to attach the transmitter to different booms and still allows for easy access to all parts of the transmitter.The idea is that I can also print different enclosures for different type of transmitters and can rig all the transmitters easily in a car.

I'm building vers. 2.0 for my longer booms with internal wiring and moving it to the bottom of my boom (obviously not the real bottom end but somewhere on the handle). I may sacrifice some range but that is not a big issue as long as the boom handles nicely.

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 00.16.09.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 00.15.56.png

• 1 month later...