WrineX

Np50 Bulk Charger V2.0 Travel edition (for Zaxcom and Lectrosonics)

2 hours ago, Jim Rillie said:

My 8 slot version is working very well.

Excellent design and manufacture. Thanks , Joppe

9D88A860-AB0D-483F-A808-AD7253EAF732.jpeg

WOooeii thats awesome !  thanks Jim , and thanks for the photo !  ill hope you enjoy it and it anyting happens dont hesitate to give me a ring !

On 6/6/2019 at 10:07 AM, glenn said:

OK that is just too cool.

Glenn

+1

and I want one!

18 hours ago, cjh said:

+1

and I want one!

Well by the looks of it more and more people  :( i have to admit i got some troubles with getting my electronics. i might have replacements but it takes some time to see how well they work.  at the same time i want to make my own circuits. but for that to work i am seeking some help from third parties, this costs time and potential some money i dont have. so i did not not forget about the chargers. but it might take a bit more time then i and a few others would like. but i hope i can come up with something before everyone found something else. 

On 1/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, WrineX said:

Well by the looks of it more and more people  :( i have to admit i got some troubles with getting my electronics. i might have replacements but it takes some time to see how well they work.  at the same time i want to make my own circuits. but for that to work i am seeking some help from third parties, this costs time and potential some money i dont have. so i did not not forget about the chargers. but it might take a bit more time then i and a few others would like. but i hope i can come up with something before everyone found something else. 

I need a good multiway NP50 so much that I would happily pay for it before it even exist. I hope you find a solution to make these chargers. I bought a couple of cheap ones from eBay... but can't trust them to make a firm connection to the battery...

13 hours ago, John Ronnerblad said:

I need a good multiway NP50 so much that I would happily pay for it before it even exist. I hope you find a solution to make these chargers. I bought a couple of cheap ones from eBay... but can't trust them to make a firm connection to the battery...

well i amm still testing with some circuits that might replace the old ones... still thats not the way i wan to go. but at least if they work as i intended i can get a hold of as many to be sure i can fix some (some peopleblow them up by using the wrong charger) i want to adress that to if i can but cant acount for all of well  mistakes :) but i might be able to sell some depending on how many i can get and if they work well. still my own cicuit is what i want no more chinese dependency :)