Np50 Bulk Charger V3.0 Travel edition (on request 16 Bay UPDATE)

WrineX

On 6/8/2021 at 1:34 AM, Matthias Richter said:

I‘ll take (check) one too! 😉

Thank you ill add you !!

On 6/8/2021 at 1:35 PM, Axel Mishael said:

Hi! I'm interested in one! 

Thanks.

You to thanks! added to the list

On 6/10/2021 at 9:26 AM, Masaki Hatsui said:

Hi, 

I definitely am interested in getting one. 
Please add me to the list. 

Masaki

Nice , we go slow but getting there! i hope. thanks !

On 6/6/2021 at 10:16 PM, TimP said:

Another one for me as well! +1 on the list!

thank you ! added !

On 6/5/2021 at 1:05 AM, Constantin said:

Hi Joppe, 

I need another one as well! I think I kimd of mentioned that before, but as of my last job I am now sure: I need a second small charger of yours. Please add me to the list, thanks!

another one >?  what do you do with them you eat them ? haha thanks m8 ! your added !

On 3/16/2021 at 4:09 PM, Rob Beal said:

I would be interested!

jees i missed some replies ur added as well

On 6/6/2021 at 6:37 AM, Trey LaCroix said:

I would absolutely buy one! Please add me to the list.

and you to :) thanks !

Wow guys, i did not receive any notifications of the replies , but thats going well.  where at 26 right now.  i might need to push it around a bit more to  see if i can hit the 40, without boring peopel to death  with it :)

Thanks so far for the interest and the support.  

2 hours ago, WrineX said:

and you to :) thanks !

Wow guys, i did not receive any notifications of the replies , but thats going well.  where at 26 right now.  i might need to push it around a bit more to  see if i can hit the 40, without boring peopel to death  with it :)

Thanks so far for the interest and the support.  

Add me to the list too please! I might not yet have transmitters that use these batteries... but I will eventually.

Please let us know when you need a deposit. Happy to put up some money before it is ready to cover material costs

4 hours ago, WrineX said:

another one >?  what do you do with them you eat them

Yes, well I don’t, but my transmitters eat my batteries! I regularly have 7 or more during a day, and I need two per transmitter and I only charge at night, so that’s 14 batteries…

I know I have your 12-bay charger, but it’s too big by now 

8 hours ago, Shastapete said:

Add me to the list too please! I might not yet have transmitters that use these batteries... but I will eventually.

Please let us know when you need a deposit. Happy to put up some money before it is ready to cover material costs

Thank you sir !, ill add you to the list. 

I try to do it without deposits or owing  any money to people , it makes live easier :)  but im glad people are willing :)  

6 hours ago, Constantin said:

Yes, well I don’t, but my transmitters eat my batteries! I regularly have 7 or more during a day, and I need two per transmitter and I only charge at night, so that’s 14 batteries…

I know I have your 12-bay charger, but it’s too big by now 

14 a night, thats quit some. yeah another 8 bay will give you 16 a night.  to bad the bigger one is to big by now :(  still is i think the smallest a 12 bays could have been , even now :) but yeah the 8 is ... smaller :)

ur on the list ! of course !

2 hours ago, Ben B said:

Hi Joppe,

I'm really happy with mine but i could use another one in the near futur. So you can add me to the list also! Thanks!

ill add you to the list. since first come first seve,  when i reach the goal , it would take me time to make them as well :) (would go faster then i did before though)

Thanks !!

On 6/22/2021 at 9:32 AM, Moonscape said:

Hi there Joppe, I'd like to put my hand up for an 8 bay. Can I get on the list please?

Thank you sir ill ad you to the list !!

15 hours ago, axel said:

hi WrineX, I need one of your 8-bay chargers too. Add me to the list, please!

and you to :) 

• 2 weeks later...

NP-50 Bulk Chargers Small update !!

Well i took the plunge :) jeeej ! i reached my goal of 45+ chargers !! 

Thanks all of you for the support , the people that want to take the plunge :) as well as the people that already had taken it in the past  and where insanely friendly to pitch them without asking !!! i am glad the people that have one,  enjoy them to !! 

I got rid of my income yesterday so i can make and sell chargers :) bit scary though.

anyhow, Its only legal for me to actually sell them from the beginning of august +-, but i do whatever i can money wise and time wise to make as much parts as i can before that.  (photo)

when i got a few ready i will go trough the list and see who wants one straight away and who is okay with waiting slightly longer. to try and keep everyone happy and get there chargers as fast as i possibly can.  please do keep remember that i still make them all by hand.  and even make 90% of all the parts. 

i hope by the end of the month i got a website, that i first use as a payment portal only to give you guys the ability to have several payment options and so i can aquire an address that cant go wrong unless you fill it in wrongly :)

still have to think of a name for the company that i can only establish at the end of this month (any ideas >?)... its all rather packed in terms of things to do :)

Well anyhow thanks for all the interest adn support and ill contact you individually as soon as i can !!!

Kind regards,  Joppe Peelen

IMG_0961.JPG

• WrineX changed the title to Np50 Bulk Charger V3.0 Travel edition (smallest form factor around !) UPDATE!!
  • 3 weeks later...

Small update of my chargers. not an add!! i just wanted to inform people.

I am making as much components as i can (with the money and time i have). so i can hopefully reduce building times when i actually can ship them.

I am waiting for my mega order (for me at least) of the swiss battery contacts, gold price sky rocketed and people seemed to horde the exact pogo pins i needed  and drove the price up almost tripled. Anyhow i placed my order of 1000 pins that should be enough for all of the pre orders...

The other components i buy as i go, the most expensive components i got for a small batch of 8 chargers (these components have a fast delivery, so i can order them along the way) everything that takes longer i ordered in advance.

3 august i can get my company VAT number, it was the fastest method i could chose apparently they are busy. 

The product photos became really nice i think , and i even like the simplicity of the website and design (not online yet). biggest problem is the payment options and shipping labels and correct invoices i can only fix after my VAT number is arranged.

So worst case scenario is i have to make some invoices by hand etc to ship some. since i dont know how fast fixing these website things take. and i want to get them out as fast as i can.

I still need to ask everyone on the list how much they are in a hurry, but i think this is hard to do when the website itself is not up yet. so i will ask the first 8, and might swap some people around if they agree on it.

last but not least, i am verry happy i took the plunge and am stoked to actually ship out some when i can!

Kind regards,
Joppe Peelen

Align1 lagen_0003_Joppe_select_04 met WIT.png

Hey Joppe, thank you for the update! This is all good to hear. 

I am neither within the first 8, nor in a rush. 

Put me on the end, if that helps.

How would you estimate this gold price Swiss contacts situation influencing the total price?

If it is at all appropriate in this production stage to ask: Would it be possible to place the power inlet and switch on the top or bottom side of the unit?

If not, could it be done by a skilled solderer and enclosure driller post shipment?

This would make it somehow more space friendly in an upright or case operation. 

2 hours ago, DanieldH said:

Hey Joppe, thank you for the update! This is all good to hear. 

I am neither within the first 8, nor in a rush. 

Put me on the end, if that helps.

How would you estimate this gold price Swiss contacts situation influencing the total price?

If it is at all appropriate in this production stage to ask: Would it be possible to place the power inlet and switch on the top or bottom side of the unit?

If not, could it be done by a skilled solderer and enclosure driller post shipment?

This would make it somehow more space friendly in an upright or case operation. 

thanks m8 , ill take a look where you at and move you down a bit ;) , i probably leave you on the spot you are :) when i am able to ship ill, ask if you need it or not in a hurry :)

The pins gone be fine, its well not great but. overall it wont influence it that much. so ill just take it. and keep the price as promised. 

about moving the power inlet and switch is sort of a problem.  the way the thing is made i cant drill holes in the top or bottom.  maybe but i say maybe. i can think of somethign with an insert.
since the backside that houses the inverter can be decoupled from the front charging bays, i might be able to make (if it works)  2 different backsides.,   but i cant prommise anything. and at the moment im a bit to bussy to look into it. but ill keep it in the back of my mind ! ur not the first one asking for such a thing.

Kind regards Joppe

• 2 weeks later...

Send out the first 4 chargers today :)  jees allot of paper work :) since my site is not up yet.  i have to make all invoices manually. 

but happy camper anyways.  feeling anxious about what they think of them and hope nothing goes wrong in shipping :) ,  even after i made a few in the past. 

time for a beer ! to celebrate :)

for those that wonder, at the moment i only accept money transfer or paypal.  this will change when the website is up and running :)

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, axel said:

P1150367.JPG

Thanks Joppe for this nice little 8-bay NP-50 chargers.  I was surprised they work on 12V as well, so I'll put one on my cart.

Perfect  !!! yeah it has a very wide range of working voltage.  12-36 so almost everything works :) looks great !

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, Dejan Ceko said:

Got mine week ago...charming little device , regularly (ab)used on set.

Dimmer would be nice addition, so it can be used on a dark set's . 

Cheers WrineX.

IMG-380a355153c18fa3b2727524abe6a441-V.jpgIMG-2f62d33a317690e177c611e4e9a14662-V.jpg

THank you for the feedback it is very helpful!!
I understand the problem completely on a dark set or hotel room :(   you can trow something over it. wont hurt the cooling all that much. but i agree a dimmer would be nice. it looks like a disco in your room :(

Only problem is that it is not that simple to achieve, but i will put it on my list of things i would love to improve, got some ideas but it takes time to see if that actually works.  (especially i need to make new circuit boards) and an extra  knob of some sort :)
 i could adjust the intensity but i was afraid it would not be intense enough for daylight :(  

Thank you for the pictures and if you got any questions or things you noticed feel free to send me a message !

Kind regards Joppe Peelen

On 9/23/2021 at 8:33 AM, Moonscape said:

I received my charger a few days ago, it's tiny! I was able to swap out two two-bay chargers and reclaim a heap of realestate in my charging case with this beauty. I'll try an upload more photo's with the charger installed. I'm very happy, Thanks Joppe! IMG_8898.jpeg

Thank you ! i am glad you like it!  it still is weird to see a thing you made on the other side of the world in use  :)  if you got any issues or questions feel free to email me call me or send a message !