Np50 Bulk Charger V3.0 Travel edition (smallest form factor around !) Trying to take the plunge !

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOK AT LAST POST FOR THE CURRENT  V3 Version ! Hi, well after making my WX-Np50 Bulk charger Here. i made a new one on some request.  I've completed a few, a few months ago but never had

OK that is just too cool.   Glenn

Very impressive work.  I don't currently have enough NP-50s to need this but soon enough I'm sure.

Posted Images

On 6/8/2021 at 1:34 AM, Matthias Richter said:

I‘ll take (check) one too! 😉

Thank you ill add you !!

On 6/8/2021 at 1:35 PM, Axel Mishael said:

Hi! I'm interested in one! 

Thanks.

You to thanks! added to the list

On 6/10/2021 at 9:26 AM, Masaki Hatsui said:

Hi, 

I definitely am interested in getting one. 
Please add me to the list. 

Masaki

Nice , we go slow but getting there! i hope. thanks !

On 6/6/2021 at 10:16 PM, TimP said:

Another one for me as well! +1 on the list!

thank you ! added !

On 6/5/2021 at 1:05 AM, Constantin said:

Hi Joppe, 

I need another one as well! I think I kimd of mentioned that before, but as of my last job I am now sure: I need a second small charger of yours. Please add me to the list, thanks!

another one >?  what do you do with them you eat them ? haha thanks m8 ! your added !

On 3/16/2021 at 4:09 PM, Rob Beal said:

I would be interested!

jees i missed some replies ur added as well

On 6/6/2021 at 6:37 AM, Trey LaCroix said:

I would absolutely buy one! Please add me to the list.

and you to :) thanks !

Wow guys, i did not receive any notifications of the replies , but thats going well.  where at 26 right now.  i might need to push it around a bit more to  see if i can hit the 40, without boring peopel to death  with it :)

Thanks so far for the interest and the support.  

2 hours ago, WrineX said:

and you to :) thanks !

Wow guys, i did not receive any notifications of the replies , but thats going well.  where at 26 right now.  i might need to push it around a bit more to  see if i can hit the 40, without boring peopel to death  with it :)

Thanks so far for the interest and the support.  

Add me to the list too please! I might not yet have transmitters that use these batteries... but I will eventually.

Please let us know when you need a deposit. Happy to put up some money before it is ready to cover material costs

4 hours ago, WrineX said:

another one >?  what do you do with them you eat them

Yes, well I don’t, but my transmitters eat my batteries! I regularly have 7 or more during a day, and I need two per transmitter and I only charge at night, so that’s 14 batteries…

I know I have your 12-bay charger, but it’s too big by now 

8 hours ago, Shastapete said:

Add me to the list too please! I might not yet have transmitters that use these batteries... but I will eventually.

Please let us know when you need a deposit. Happy to put up some money before it is ready to cover material costs

Thank you sir !, ill add you to the list. 

I try to do it without deposits or owing  any money to people , it makes live easier :)  but im glad people are willing :)  

6 hours ago, Constantin said:

Yes, well I don’t, but my transmitters eat my batteries! I regularly have 7 or more during a day, and I need two per transmitter and I only charge at night, so that’s 14 batteries…

I know I have your 12-bay charger, but it’s too big by now 

14 a night, thats quit some. yeah another 8 bay will give you 16 a night.  to bad the bigger one is to big by now :(  still is i think the smallest a 12 bays could have been , even now :) but yeah the 8 is ... smaller :)

ur on the list ! of course !

2 hours ago, Ben B said:

Hi Joppe,

I'm really happy with mine but i could use another one in the near futur. So you can add me to the list also! Thanks!

ill add you to the list. since first come first seve,  when i reach the goal , it would take me time to make them as well :) (would go faster then i did before though)

Thanks !!