using many pairs of receiving antennas

alidav

we have to deal with a cart not optimized with receivers, can many pairs of receiving antennas of different systems,( 2 boosted antenna on wisycom, 2 dipole self made antennas on a lectrosonics venue, others pairs of antenna of several other lectros in other blocks) can in some way affect to each other performance or introduce any other issues?
when using many transmitters, we have to deal severely with intermodulation error, but there is some technical issue coming out on receivers? thank you  

23 hours ago, Mike Westgate said:

Firstly how many?

And yes even channels on different blocks need computer based planning.

I did a job once with 11 radio mikes, had to plan it and submit frequencies as we

were shooting at a major airport for 2 days

Good luck

mike

I was meaning issue about receiving perfomance.

1 hour ago, alidav said:

I was meaning issue about receiving perfomance.

Just try not to stick them together. It's better to keep some distance between them, roughly speaking more than half a wavelength or a wavelength. A metal element too close to an antenna can detune it and degrade its performance. It would be most noticeable if you are using specialized antennas (like the "hatchet" shaped log periodics). Also, it's better to arrange them vertically. If they are arranged in diversity pairs you can try to add two "masts" to the cart, with each member of a diversity pair attached to a different mast. And for the masts you can use some non conductive stuff. Fiberglass, PVC...

I have found a thread about cart attached antenna masts in this same forum (surprising!):

Other than that, unless the preamplifiers in the "boosted" antennas radiate any spurious signals (I guess they will be properly designed!) it should work.